Cute cupcake wrappers can take any cupcake, even store-bought ones, to the next level. They are really simple to make, just follow the directions below and you will have your very own wrappers.
- Choose the wrapper you like.
- Print the wrapper of your choice using a color printer and semi-heavy paper. Use regular size paper. (8 1/2" x 11")
- Cut out the wrapper shape as neatly as you can.
- Glue the ends together using Elmer's glue.
- Slip a cupcake inside and admire your work.
Each page has a new cupcake wrapper.
Just in case you need a cupcake recipe, here is a good one and it is super quick and easy. You can purchase read-made frosting and still have home made tasting cupcakes!
Basic Vanilla Cup Cake Recipe
- 5 oz Butter - softened
- 5 oz Granulated sugar
- 6 oz Self-raising flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat the oven to 350oF
- Line a 12 cup cake pan, with cup cake liner papers
- Beat the eggs lightly with a fork
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl
- Beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes, until light and creamy
- Divide the mixture evenly between the cup cake liners
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until risen and firm to touch
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and then transfer to a wire rack
- Allow to cool fully before icing
- After cooling, ice and place cupcakes in the cupcake wrappers