Here is another way to use those nice background clip art images and keep your children occupied when they ask "What Can I Do Mommie ?Supplies
- Plastic Eggs (You can use plastic Easter eggs or one piece plastic eggs found at many craft stores)
- White Glue
- Clear Spray Sealer (Krylon spray finish works well and can be found at craft stores or just about any store that sells paint.}
- Mod Podge (or make a mixture of one part white glue and one part water)
- Printed sheets of Clip art background images.
- After your printed sheets of clip art have dried, spray them with a clear spray sealer to prevent the ink from running.
- If using a plastic egg that comes apart, glue the plastic egg together and let it dry.
- Tear your sheets of printed clip art into small pieces (the smaller, the better to wrap around the egg to prevent folds and creasing).
- Apply Mod Podge in small increments to the egg and apply the tissue paper to the egg making sure to smooth out any wrinkles.
- After the entire egg is covered with the torn pieces of paper, apply Mod Podge over the paper covered egg and let dry.
- Your eggs are now ready to put into a nest, a bowl or a clear glass container. You now have a beautiful centerpiece for your table.